Tuesday, January 6, 2009

IM THAT TYPE OF GIRL

IM THAT TYPE OF GIRL, WHERE I DONT GIVE A FUCK
IM FROM THE WORLD WHERE NOTHING IS FREE AND ONLY I CAN PLEASE ME.
IM THAT TYPE OF GIRL WHOSE FRIENDSHIP DOESNT CONSIST OF MANY
I AM THAT TYPE OF GIRL WHO FEMALES CHOOSE TO ENVY, DONT COME WITHIN 20 FEET OF ME
I DONT KNOW YOU AND YOU DONT KNOW ME
IM THAT TYPE OF GIRL WHO HAS BEEN MISTREATED, BUT YET DOESNT KNOW HOW TO MISTREAT
I AM FROM THE CITY THAT IS FULL OF OPPORTUNITY AND PEOPLE CHOOSE TO COME HERE AND START A NEW IDENTITY

IM THE TYPE OF GIRL WHO WANTS TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND I WANT YOU TO GET TO KNOW ME
YOUR LIFE CHANGER? I MIGHT BE
NOT LIKE THESE OTHER FEES, BUT A THICK REDBONE IS WHAT I AM REPRESENTED TO BE.
IF I LET YOU LOVE ALL OF ME, WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP GOING TO BE?
IM THAT TYPE OF GIRL THAT WILL REMAIN QUIET WHILE YOU PULL THE TRIGGER AND PLAY AS IF OFF LIKE I HEARD NOTHING BUT SILENCE.
WE SHARE THE SAME INTEREST
TO BE GIVEN THE CHANCE WITH YOU ID GIVE UP THE REST
NEED I INFORM YOU I WANT ALL AND NOTHING BUT THE BEST.
NO NEED TO RUN AND HIDE ALONE.LETS RUN AWAY TOGETHER AND ENJOY THE RIDE.

TELL ME IM NOT DREAMING. AM I IN THIS ALONE CAN I POSSIBLY BE LOSING MY MIND OVER THIS NEW ENCOUNTER?
IM STUCK AND WE STILL HAVE YET TO FUCK (HAAH)
IM THAT TYPE OF GIRL THATS NOT REQUESTING FOR YOU TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE STYLE OVER NIGHT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IN ORDER TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT
BUT JUST DONT LEAVE ME IN PLAIN SIGHT
YOUR FUTURE IS PROMISING AND BRIGHT

NOTHING BUT TIME IS BEING WASTED, FROM WASTING TIME. IN MY EYES YOUR A MASTERMIND ONLY USING HALF A MIND..AND WHEN IM GONE YOUR GIVING AWAY CLOCKS JUST TO PASS THROUGH TIME. IM TRYNA FOLLOW LAWS, I NEED JUST US
THOSE WORDS WERE SPOKEN FROM YOU SO THEY MUST MEAN WERE GOING TO BUILD OFF TRUST
POTENTIAL IS GUARANTEED. I DONT MIND TO WAIT YOU ARE A KEEPER LETS GROW TOGETHER
ITS A GURANTEE THAT OUR PRECIOUS FEELINGS WILL BECOME DEEPER LIKE A DRINK WITHOUT MUCH LIQUOR..A CREEPER..WE WILL SOON DEFINE
WE SHALL FIND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR THROUGH EACHOTHER.
IM HERE FOR ALL OF YOU FLAWS AND ALL..IM WANTING TO BE BASED OFF SOMETHING MORE THAN JUST A FRIEND AND YOUR LOVER.
-COURTNEE LANAI
-SINCERELY SPOKEN

2 comments:

johnwilmot said...

Peace beauty an flyness my sistah this is good

ill;kinda said...

aww Curty Curtis . haha lmfao .

this was a good poem tho :)

hey how in the heck did we become friends ?? lol