Friday, January 16, 2009

AND THEY BE LIKE::::

YO..WHOSE THAT CHICK
SHORT AND LIGHT SKINNED..DAMN SHE THICK
CONFIDENT ATTITUDE SASSY AS WELL AND CLASSY

SHE KNOWS SHES THE SHIT
I NEED HER BAD. IM TRYING TO DO MORE THAN SMASH

SHE GOT A WHOLE GROUP OF FRIENDS..THEYRE ALL BAD!!
I SWEAR CHICKS ENVY THEM ALL..NONE OF THEM HAS FLAWS AT ALL.
WHEN THEY WALK THEYRE DROPPING JAWS..DROOL AND ALL(LOL)

BUT THIS ONE CHICK YO SHES MAD FRESH..MAN SHES PUTTING ME TO THE TEST..I PROMISE YOU SHES NOT LIKE THE REST
THIS IS JUST A CHICK THIS CANNOT BE POSSIBLY BE HAPPENING TO ME..HER NAME IS SO FAMILIAR..AND I REMEMBER HER NAME STARTS WITH A "C"

MONEY I HAVE TO HER, SHE DESERVES TO BE WITH ME
SHES THE WIFE OF MY DREAMS
HER OVERALL STYLE IS JUST SO MEAN
AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN..MAN THATS WHAT I NEED

THERE SHE GOES AGAIN..HER NAME IS COURTNEE AND GUESS WHAT?..SHES FEELIN ME!

3 comments:

ill;kinda said...

I like it marge ! ;)

ill;kinda said...

is this what your room visitor thinks of you??

Tuotierugif >^..^<© said...

This is cute! lol